Fatigue can be also referred as exhaustion, lethargy, or tiredness. It can be mental or physical stress. If an individual is so tired long enough, he can also be mentally exhausted. Though fatigue is basically a symptom and not really a disease, yet, we all should be attentive to turn away from it.
To experience physical fatigue is a health problem, because you may possibly suffer obstacle from functioning at your physical ability’s normal level. On the other hand, mental fatigue is more distorted towards incapability to properly concentrate and always feeling sleepy.
Causes of Fatigue
The causes of fatigue are almost limitless. They are in series from those that cause illnesses that have an effect on the following:
- poor metabolism
- slow blood supply to the ‘s tissues in the body
- sleep disorder
- Vitamin Deficiencies
- Heart and pulmonary disease
- mental health
Moreover, some causes are usually categorized under the individual’s lifestyle problems; otherwise, several broad disease concern. What’s more is that people who are overweight and underweight are much more likely to suffer fatigue.Much weight to carry like obese people are probably prone to the risk of developing fatigue. While being underweight can have less muscle strength; thus, very thin people may easily feel exhausted.
Treatments for Fatigue
The main way out to treat fatigue is to know its cause notwithstanding if whether it is physical, mental or a combination of the two. See as follows:
- Sleep disorder – may undergo therapy called CPAP (continuous positive airway pressure), or maintain a routine to get to sleep and wake up in the morning
- Infections – treat with antibiotics (see a doctor for proper prescription)
- Overweight and underweight – daily exercise regime and adequate intake of nutrients in the body
- Vitamin Deficiencies – balance rate of iron, Vit B12, Vit D, and folic acid
More to this, you can also do yoga and ginseng. These help a lot. Most cancer patients who survived reported having an improved quality of life after they do four-week yoga program and/ or a two-month course of American ginseng.